- Introversion is not an excuse for not pushing yourself when you feel you must expand.
- It’s not a license you can use to restrict yourself into something smaller than what you are capable of becoming.
- However, it can become a coffin, and you becoming a permanent resident of it if you allow it to.
- It should not be an excuse not to connect with someone, especially if it is someone you love or if it’s about your crush (for heaven’s sake!)
- It’s nice that you always think before you speak but for your goodness sake, speak your mind automatically at times. It’s liberating. Other people may think you’re stupid anyway whether you zip your lips or you blurt something out.
- When you already figured that you’re an introvert and you still feel lonely as hell, stop “being” an introvert. Go out, engage with people, and preoccupy yourself with everything you want but isolation. Until you prove yourself, through experience that you really are an introvert, then you really are an introvert.
- It’s a good thing to note that introversion is like the best wife/husband you can have. You can explore things all you want, she/he won’t complain. She/He will just wait for you until you finally decide you want to go home.
- Realizing that you’re an introvert ought to make you happy and contented, not suicidal nor incomplete!
Realizing that you’re an introvert ought to make you happy and contented, not suicidal nor incomplete!